Exposure to common everyday household chemicals, like ammonia or bleach, can damage both metals and gemstones. Even chemicals that are worn on the body – like hairspray, perfumes and lotions – can affect metals and dull stones. To keep your jewelry looking new, it's best to put on any perfumes, lotions or hairspray BEFORE putting on jewelry. And it's always wise to remove jewelry before swimming or using any type of household cleaners.
- Do not use Silver Polisher to clean jewellery
- To polish your jewellery polishing cloth ONLY
- Remove jewellery when performing task that may physical damage
- Remove jewellery when coming into contact with water
- Secure in a dry airtight place between wears
In order to maintain quality and color of Jewelry Items please ensure to avoid contact with water and harsh chemicals such as perfume.
Please be advised that our products are made with brass, stainless steel and metal material. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of allergies before purchase. Love Nuvo will not be liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewerly.